Thursday, February 02, 2006

rain

i'm over the rain. it's been raining a ton. more than normal, apparently. last year it didn't rain much at all and this year there's been enough for several years. on my drive into school on one side of the road there's what used to be a wheat field and is now a huge lake. there's a big tree in the middle of it and it's covered about half way up with water. on the other side of the street there's car junkyard for salvaging in which you can barely see the roofs of some of the cars. yesterday it was sunny all day and i was really quite thrilled about it. i didn't realize i was over the rain until it started back up today. i am so over the rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

I just can't wait to move to the Northwest! oh wait...yes I can. :(

2/02/2006 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

I love the rain. But I totally, totally know what you mean.

2/04/2006 06:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home