Saturday, January 28, 2006

after all that griping and complaining, yesterday and today were miraculously good days... ellen helped me vacuum up the ants that have been plaguing us. she also chased isaiah around with it, pretending to vacuum him up. he loved it. isaiah played some blocks (he loves the sounds these make when you dump them out of the box or bang them together. more than mega-blocks for some reason. we made a college from an l.l. bean catalog. ellen thought this was great fun. we flipped through and i'd describe all the things: "here's some shoes, and a boat, and a dog..."etc and she'd say "I want that! I want a boat for my caddog!" I don't think that's exactly what she called it, but something like that. and then we put a pink feather on for a finishing touch. ellen and dave made this peacock a while ago, and they're both quite thrilled with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger phdendron said...

It's a gorgeous peacock!

1/28/2006 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home