Tuesday, January 24, 2006

we've all been sick with colds and coughs lately so nothing really exciting has been going on. i do think that we have the mice beat finally, or else they're lulling us into complacency by hibernating. at any rate, there have been no appearances or signs of mice. unfortunately, however, it seems we now have ants invading our house. maybe the deluge of rain we've been having has driven them to find dry ground. at any rate i'm going insane with ants. they coming out of the walls from under the house. how disgusting is that?? at least our house is getting more regular vaccumming and sweeping. so that's a plus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am sick, I think I am getting the flu...yuk
I too HATE ants. The only time I have ever been rid of them in my life, was when we lived next door to Doyle and Vada and they sprayed outdoors regularly and living here we have a bug exterminator come monthly (we still tend to get them in the garage...even then)

1/24/2006 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home