Wednesday, February 01, 2006

a new storytime

on wednesday mornings we generally go to a ladies bible study in the next town over. one of my friends there, Teresa, does a storytime at the local library right after. so the last couple of weeks we've gone. they just completed construction on their new library/city hall and the kids storytime is held in the city hall meeting room. isaiah absolutely loves going to storytime. he gets a big smile and takes off crawling discovering everything, like the heater vent for example. he's not at all shy about crawling right into the middle of the action. Teresa gave him his own orange pompom, but really he just wanted to be in the middle of all the fun. ellen is a bit more shy, making sure she stays close to me, even as i chase isaiah all over the room

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I hunger and thirst for pictures and stories of the kids. I love this. Thank you

2/01/2006 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Lana Joy said...

Sarah, Ellen is so unbelievably cute and growing more so every day! If you were still here in L.A. I would tell you to send her pictures in to a talent agent. Actually, Isaiah is pretty darned good-looking himself. They could be earning their college education right now...

P.S. Can you tell how much we miss you out here, by the way?!

-Lana

2/01/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Sarah, I absolutely love your kids. Love-them. L-O-V-E them...so I guess it's clear that I hunger and thirst for these pictures, too :)
I'm really glad you're a mom. A really great mom.

2/02/2006 02:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home