Wednesday, March 29, 2006

self portrait tuesday (on wednesday) - time

i was looking through a cd of old pictures my grandma compiled, trying to find a picture of little me. I came across this one, which I don't remember ever seeing before. I'm the littlest one in the back. this i do remember from a spaghetti dinner with a bunch of family. look, even then, bread was my favorite. and this is probably the most confident I've ever looked on a horse. I can't remember if this was before or after a time that anne, a cousin and myself were on a horse all together and we all slowly slowly sorta leaned off and hit the ground hard enough that I've been a bit nervous of horses ever since. self portrait tuesday blog self portrait tuesday time challenge

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Now I know who Ellen looks like, her mama!!

3/29/2006 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love these.

3/29/2006 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Those are great pictures!

3/31/2006 03:55:00 AM  
Blogger Ian Batstone said...

Wow, you guys really do like bread. Great pics, I want to try to use our scanner now.

4/01/2006 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

you are so cute!!! well i love those pictures! i love baby pictures! hahahaha and i picked out who you were in the one of you and your sisters before i read which one you were. You can see your smile no matter how little you are. hehehehe well i am so happy that you guys will be coming for my graduation!!! YAY!!!

4/09/2006 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home