Monday, March 13, 2006

how else can i procrastinate?

i'm doing some hardcore procrastinating from any and everything remotely productive this week. isaiah's been sleeping a bit better so i felt the freedom to watch a couple movies and that seemed to put me in a lazy funk. the first one, "Rundown" (an action featuring the Rock) was really funny and clever. the second, "Forty Year Old Virgin" had a lot more breasts than I was expecting. dave's off playing volleyball and when he gets home I'm going over to my neighbor's to practice cooking asparagus. I have to make it for my show on saturday and since i don't like it, i need someone to tell me if it's tasting good or how to know when it's done. I'm supposed to be doing homework right now, but I just don't want to. so there.

3 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

so there :)

3/14/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Jeff has taught me the joys of procrastination. Ya know, sometimes it feels to good just being a little lazy to feel guilty about it.

3/15/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Ian Batstone said...

I totally know what you mean. And it is so easy to justify...I'm the mom, my job is ongoing, all the time, yada, yada. But then, maybe it is good to have times when you do something fun and just for you. Supposedly that makes you a better parent or something...All I know is, a nap or a FUN book (that I am not required to read) feels dang good sometimes!

3/16/2006 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home