Tuesday, March 14, 2006

self portriat tuesday(time): breakfast edition

tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday (dave took ellen to work with him and isaiah was sleeping) sunday monday tuesday do you see how far back isaiah seems to be in all these pictures. he does this thing where he bangs his body against the back of the high chair and scoots himself all over the place. and yes, the wheels are as locked as they can be. I've tried everything to get him to keep still, looping my leg around his chair leg, turning on music (maybe he's bored?), i don't even know what else. usually he scoots backwards, but sometimes he goes forward, when there's something that looks especially good to him on the table. self portrait tuesday blog spt - time theme

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny that Isaiah scoots himself all around. I love Self-portrait Tuesday.

3/14/2006 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Where are your breakfasts? I only see a few days with food for you. Other days I see only a phone, a glass of water, or book :)

I like self portrait Tuesday, too.
(I'm considering, maybe, possibly joining in the fun).

3/14/2006 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i tend to get the kids started before i get mine own stuff going a lot. don't worry. i always eat breakfast, sometimes two or three times.

3/14/2006 10:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I like the tongue picture ;-)

3/15/2006 02:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home