Friday, May 19, 2006

oops, sorry!

I just realized i have posted no kid pictures recently and since I am fully aware that is the highlight of this blog, I sincerely apologize. yesterday as we were walking, ellen fell and skinned her knee. dave was recommending that she walk it off and showing her various techniques to do so. she adopted one in which she held on to first her knee as she walked, and gradually moved up her leg until she was holding on to her shorts. she continued to hold on to her shorts for a good hour or two after the injury. i remember doing that as a kid. dave tried to get some video of the kids, but they were much more interested in doing the filming than being the subject. isaiah, the master vacuumer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

They're so cute! I think Ellen actually looks older than she did in the last picture I saw. They grow so fast!

5/19/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Such cute kids! You can send the master vacuumer here if you want--I can hook him up with a real vacuum.

5/19/2006 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

what happened to your roomba??

5/19/2006 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Yes, they sure do grow up fast.

5/19/2006 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

My roomba is being returned for the second time. For something I love so much, it has a lot of power cord issues. At least they keep replacing it.

5/20/2006 02:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home