Friday, February 24, 2006

tartlets are yummy

have i mentioned that i really enjoy baking? this demarle thing is rockin because i get to bake to my heart's content and the clean up is so incredibly easy. and that's always been the part i didn't like. so it's good all around. today i was breaking in my very own tartlet tray (the one before was borrowed). here's some cookie's-n-creme tartlets (cool whip and smashed oreos) and then i tried some egg - like a little quiche i guess. a little too much bread for the amount of egg for my tastes. i need some more ideas...anybody??? one thing i've noticed so far - if you cook the shell by itself (like without the filling)then you need to watch them a little closer because they will brown much faster than when you cook the filling and shell together. (see these wonderful things i'm learning?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Man those look most excellent. Keep practicing I'll be up in August!

2/24/2006 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sarah, your blog is making me hungry...

BTW what is demarle anyway?

2/25/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

demarle is a company that sells flexible nonstick bakeware and kitchen tools. i've recently become a rep...its direct sales so i go around to people's houses and throw parties/shows and make the dinner and show them my cool stuff. it's pretty fun.

2/25/2006 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

All of your food looks very yummy. I never cook but this weekend my mom and her husband were up from LA so I did make a couple of dinners. It was kind of fun to pretend like I actually cook. : )

2/27/2006 08:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home