Tuesday, February 14, 2006

makeover

yesterday, i ditched my cleaning schedule for the cooking experiments. and today i ditched it to go to a mary kay makeover. the deal with that is that they have this computer program that you input your info into and then it gives you recommendations for colors and things to try. and then the consultant person tells you how to put it on if your silly like me and have no clue. so i have officially learned how to put on makeup. and it even looks semi-decent. problem is now i want about $150 worth of stuff. so i made a deal with the lady that we'll trade parties (she'll host a demarle thing, and i'll host a mary kay thing) and then we'll both get what we want for free (or at least discounted). i've always been rather standoffish toward all these party/show type things but they're actually rather fun! alright, off to two days worth of cleaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

that is cool. whenever someone tells me how to put on makeup and I try it, it never looks as good. after that i just figure it is not worth it and give up. maybe next time I am up you can give me some pointers. : )

2/15/2006 09:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home