Wednesday, October 05, 2005

toilet training

i'm reading this book ("toilet training in less than one day") with a hopeful attitude. it was written a long long time ago and i like the pictures of the moms wearing aprons. makes me want to wear one. i got out one that i made a couple years ago and wore it for about an hour until dave said "what are you doing?" it just seems like such a handy thing. i think what i really need is one of those little half aprons like she is wearing and then it would be quite clear that i'm wearing an apron while caring for my children.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still wear the apron you made for me a couple of years ago. I love it!

10/05/2005 09:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aprons are the best because they are loose and have pockets. Loose pockets are my favorite

10/06/2005 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron Geist said...

My mom read that book and it worked with me! I haven't gone back since that single day.

10/06/2005 03:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home