Thursday, August 11, 2005

ummmm...how gross is too gross?

in the middle of ellen's "nap" she started hollering like she does when she sees a bug or got some mess all over her and is suddenly grossed out. isaiah was almost asleep so i waited a minute, but when he didn't go right out, i left him in his crib and went to tell ellen to go back to sleep - it was way to early to get up. when i opened the door i couldn't findher in her bed right away - probably because she was standing in the middle of her room holding her hands out like they were disgusting...with poop everywhere. and here's the worst part - it was dry. i think that means it had been there for a while. straight sick. it took me a while to get her cleaned up and then give her a bath and then scrub her again and then scrub myself a couple times and wash EVERYTHING in her room. now i'm wondering if she's going to get sick or some disease or something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't stop laughing. sorry Sarah. I do remember you guys going in the tub and just screaming your heads off cause all of a sudden there was a monster in the water with you. too hilarious, but much easier to contain.
I think you have a very curious George on your hands and I love her dearly :-)

8/12/2005 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Most of the time your stories make me look forward to motherhood, but this one made me want to double my birth control.

8/13/2005 02:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home