Sunday, August 07, 2005

tagged

Tagged I've been tagged by jill for my very first meme game. It's called "The Cook Next Door". 1) What is your first memory of baking/cooking on your own? Ummm…probably making cookies of some sort – but those are rather generic memories. The first real solid memory is cooking enchiladas every week on my night to cook. 2) Who had the most influence on your cooking?I’d have to say mom. I haven’t really found a great cookbook yet. 3) Do you have an old photo as "evidence" of an early exposure to the culinary world, and would you like to share it? nope 4) Mageiricophobia - do you suffer from any cooking phobia, a dish that makes your palms sweat?No – although I cannot for the life of me get fried chicken to come out right. 5) What would be your most valued or used kitchen gadgets and/or what was the biggest letdown?I really love my pans, I really like my rice cooker. I can’t think of any let downs, but that’s probably because I haven’t used them in so long that they’re just gone out of my mind. 6) Name some funny or weird food combinations/dishes you really like - and probably no one else!Peanut butter and cheese sandwich. Yes, mine is a peanut butter one too. 7) What are the three eatables or dishes you simply don't want to live without?I really like most anything with sugar, granola and grilled cheese sandwiches. And rootbeer 8) Your favorite ice cream...mint chip or strawberry. Although chocolate is creeping up there. 9) You will probably never eat... I like the brains answer – anything anyone could consider gross – I don’t have a strong adventurous stomach at all. 10) Your own signature dish... hmmm….maybe grilled cheese 11) You were tagged by... jill 12) Three people you'd like to pass this meme on to...dad, dave and chris

3 Comments:

Blogger phdendron said...

Ouch!

8/10/2005 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you don't haaave to...but i am curious!

8/10/2005 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

I responded!

8/11/2005 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home