Saturday, December 31, 2005

chris and jessica

i can't believe that i also forgot to mention that chris has been here for the last week visiting with her husband jon from Louisiana. it's been nice to visit again cause it's been several years (???) since we've seen her. and she even stayed with the kids for a bit while i went grocery shopping all by my very own self. and last night chris brought jessica over who i know from camp and haven't seen in quite a long time even though we've tried to get together and it just hasn't happened. so chris came across the country and got us together and we had a nice peaceful couple of hours at a local coffee shop trying not to listen to the hideously bad singer/guitar player guy who was trying to cover nirvana, but just couldn't seem to make it happen. jessica also has a nose piercing just like i want and she's promised to take me to the best piercing lady in town, so stayed tuned for the photo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I won't believe the nose piercing until I see it!

12/31/2005 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ian Batstone said...

sarah,
I actually think you would look really good. Though I would like to hear the reasons again... or did I miss that on an earlier blog?

1/09/2006 05:04:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i 've admired them on others and it would make me super cool. :)

1/09/2006 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home