Tuesday, July 26, 2005

isaiah has continually been rolling over and then getting quite upset that he is left on his stomach (he's never really like it there) i've been trying to explain to him that he's doing it to himself, but so far he doesn't seem to understand. ellen prayed by herself for the first time a couple days ago. she made some food in her microwave, brought it into the living room where i was and said she was ready to pray. she grabbed my hand and said thank you for family, thank you for (something i couldn't understand), amen!

5 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

that makes me smile--what a sweetie.

7/26/2005 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That is beyond adorable (Ellen's story). I talk to the dogs like you talk to Isaiah--pretending that they'll understand and join the logic team.

7/26/2005 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both kids actions very cute. I miss them and am ready to come again. I can make it about 3 weeks and then I just need to see them and play

7/26/2005 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

I wanna see them, too-oo :(

7/26/2005 05:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

you're all welcome to come any time!

7/26/2005 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home