Friday, July 08, 2005

i am very excited that lately my blogging world is expanding. more of my friends are deciding to blog and i love it! i'm also realizing that i talk differently to different people and i don't know how to talk on this anymore. so i decided i'm gonna try to just talk and give everybody everything (talk to everyone the same) that should be interesting. i've tried it before and i always forget soon after. like i start to talk to friends like i talk to family and vise versa. and then i forget about one group and just talk to the other. anyway. i'm trying that again. we'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Steele said...

I completely agree, and feel the same way. I may write like I'm talking to you, but then I realize my mom may read it, or some of my old middle/high school students in Oregon, etc. It's rather weird.

7/10/2005 06:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home