Thursday, May 19, 2005

i went to a demarle party tonight - anyone every heard of that before? this was my first time. it's cookware - baking stuff mostly. pretty cool stuff - everything is made of plastic or silicone or something so it's flexible. but the good part is that you can't really burn anything and you don't really have to scrub at it. nothing sticks. but it is pretty expensive so i just looked. tomorrow i go to a "stamp it up" party. that should be interesting. yesterday ellen put on dave's red baseball hat backwards and said she was going to work. she asked for her shoes to be put on and told me she was going to work in the garage with the fish. today i asked her something (can't remember what) and it sounded like she said "ummmm i forgot." she cracks me up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Gramma C...She cracks me up too.

5/20/2005 06:44:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

still lovin' the Ellen stories (I'll have to call and talk to her soon)

I would have loved to see a picture of her in Dave's hat.

How's 'zaiah doing? (Do you call him 'zaiah? or do you always pronounce the "I"?)...I kind of like 'zaiah, if you don't hate it.

5/21/2005 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i was going with zaiah at the beginning ( i don't hate it) but i've said the i recently. probably because of the way ellen says it - IIIsaiah, really emphasizing the I making it almost another word

5/21/2005 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home